Tel: (530) 421-8111 | Mail:

loss of use coverage for homeowners
Home >> Home Insurance California >> Homeowner Loss of Use Coverage

Homeowner Loss of Use Coverage

Your homeowners insurance policy will offer coverage for the additional living expenses that you incur due to the loss of the use of your home after a loss. If your home is considered unfit and uninhabitable then you will qualify for reimbursement for the additional living expenses that you incur. If the condition of your home is questionable you man encounter  a reluctance from your insurance company to reimburse you for these expenses. If you home is a total loss then this is likely to not be an issue. While you are shopping for homeowner insurance check the amount of coverage that you have for loss of use. Many policies will only pay up to twenty percent of the dwelling coverage or will have a restricted period of time such as one or two years that they would pay for your additional living expenses. Additional living expenses are defined as any necessary expenses you incur due to a covered loss so that your household can maintain the habitual standard of living. Request your quote online today or call530.421.8111 License 0G13612.

homeowenr coverage loss of use

We are here to help regardless of what type of Homeowners Insurance in California you are looking for. See the list below for help with other types of coverage:


Also be sure to check out our other California Home Insurance Products:


We are here to help you with all of your insurance needs. Request your quote online or call in and speak with a representative today!