Tel: (530) 421-8111 | Mail:

other structures coverage
Home >> Home Insurance California >> Homeowner Other Structures Coverage

Homeowner Other Structures Coverage

Other structures coverage is a coverage that is found on every homeowner insurance policy in California.This coverage is designed to cover the cost associated with rebuilding structures that are on your property that are detached from the main home. Many times the amount of coverage that is automatically included in your policy is ten percent of the dwelling coverage. In some cases you may need to purchase increased limits of coverage for other structures. For example, if you have a large shop or pool house that is not attached to the main home. If the dwelling coverage on your policy is three hundred thousand, you would only have thirty thousand in coverage. This may not be enough and you may need to request an endorsement on you policy that would increase the limits of coverage for other structures. When shopping for homeowners insurance it is important to discuss all coverage options with your agent to ensure that you are not underinsured. Do you have enough other structure coverage on your policy? Request your quote online today or call 530.421.8111 License 0G13612.

home other structures coverage

We are here to help regardless of what type of CA Homeowners Insurance you are looking for. See the list below for help with other types of coverage:


Also be sure to check out our other California Home Insurance Products:


We are here to help you with all of your insurance needs. Request your quote online or call in and speak with a representative today!